Concerned Citizens Needed To Testify/Attend Howard County, Maryland Sanctuary City Hearing!
The Howard County Council is attempting to join Montgomery Council, Baltimore City and other lawless jurisdictions in Maryland by becoming a “Sanctuary City” for illegal immigrant criminals. That means all illegal immigrants and their families can live, work, drive, go to school, use county/state/federal social services, join gangs (MS-13) and commit crimes (prostitution, drugs, human trafficking) in your community with impunity from the law.
In Montgomery County, a leading sanctuary for illegal aliens, Syrian refugees, we have seen a spike in crimes and murders, drug distribution and human trafficking from MS-13 (El Salvadoran) gang members and other Hispanic illegals. Montgomery County Police have added more officers to work full time to handle this crime surge. But its like fighting terrorists after you let them in the country, it is much harder to deal with the problems they cause. And Montgomery County as a sanctuary refuses to work with federal law enforcement.
Just another day in Montgomery County! — “Teen arrested in double murder at Wheaton mall”
Howard County citizens have much to look forward to!
Interestingly enough, this crime, drug and murder surge has coincided with the increased flow of Central American illegals crossing the porous southern border since the election of Obama in 2008.
Add in the hard work of groups like CASA of Maryland, Identity Inc, the National Council of La Raza (The Race) and others (Catholic Charities, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, etc).
Even these citizen hating groups and their supporters in the Maryland legislature are getting caught committing crimes.
Will Campos, former state delegate, getting fitted for a nice striped suit
Former Maryland state delegate and Prince George’s County Council member Will Campos has just pleaded guilty to federal charges of taking bribes in exchange for county grant funds.
You all remember Will Campos.
He was carefully groomed by Guantanamo Torres, head of CASA of Maryland, with help from fellow Amigos, little State Senator Victor Ramirez of PG County and not so little State Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez of Montgomery County.
With more and more Hispanic illegal aliens moving to the region and voting, Campos had a bright future ahead in Annapolis.
Not anymore. Campos will be making license plates in prison for the next few years, ironically many of which will go on vehicles driven by his former illegal alien clientele!
“Former PG official pleads guilty to conspiracy, bribery” – http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-former-delegate-guilty-20170110-story.html
HELP NEEDED IN HOWARD COUNTY MARYLAND
The Howard County Council recently proposed a bill declaring Howard County to be a “sanctuary” county. Here is a list of links to news stories if you want to brush up on the details.
Say No To CB9-2017 – Howard County Maryland Sanctuary Bill – Contact Information Listed
Dear Fellow Opponents of CB9-2017:
Grassroots Action Plan:
1. If not already done, mark your calendar on January 17 to attend a 6:00 pm public hearing at George Howard Building in Ellicott City. See address below.
- Wear a red shirt to show unity in opposition.
- Create an opposition sign and bring to the hearing. Gadsden Flags too.
- Jon Weinstein is the deciding vote, target him.
- Key places to sit with your signs: left side and front few rows – we want the TV cameras to see the opposition signs.
- Bring 10 friends with you – wear red shirt (if own one).
- PACK the George Howard building with opposition – County Council needs to know Howard Countians will not stand for their disregard of our tax dollars, schools, safety, and disobedience of their oath of office. The supporters will be out in full force – lets overwhelm them!
- 1,000+ people are required on January 17
2. Flood County Council with your voice of opposition: email, call, post on social media:
Jon Weinstein, JWeinstein@howardcountymd.gov (410)313-3110
Calvin Ball, CBBall@howardcountymd.gov (410)-313-2001
Jen Terrasa, JTerrasa@howardcountymd.gov (410) 313-3108
Mary Kay Sigaty, MKSigaty@HowardCountyMD.gov (410)313-2001
Greg Fox, GFox@HowardCountyMD.gov (410)313-2001
You can send a fax to 410-313-3297- Simply send #NoSanctuaryHoCo
3. Thanks to Calvin Ball, illegals will be targeting Howard County as a sanctuary destination. Say No to Howard County Sanctuary!
Here are some easy Tweets to send out or Tweet your own. Use #NoSanctuaryHoCo hashtag in your tweets.
4. Twitter storm.
- Click on the http link below the Tweet.
- It will open up Twitter with the Tweet you select.
- If you are not logged in it will ask you to do so.
- All you have to do is hit Tweet.
@CalvinBallTeam @MaryKaySigaty @HC_JonWeinstein @JenTerrasa RWe aCounty of No law&order? ObeyUr OathOf Office #NoSanctuaryHoCo
Keep HoCo police safe; they have a family too. Call your county councilperson and tell them to vote NO on CB9-2017
GregFox Only Adult in Room standing up4Voters rights& their tax$$. Obeys His Oath Of Office. Call @CalvinBallTeam 2VoteNo #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam legacy he is proud of-No sugar 4you- Tax rain-Ur Taxes 2fund his campaign &Now Ur govt benefits2illegals #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam Has Screwed voters-sugar ban-rain tax-politician tax &now illegals. What has he done for YOU? Nothing! #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam Defying OathOfOffice in support of CB9-2017. Fed&MD law require legal entrance into US. All else is Illegal #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam continues to divide instead of unite. Read his inflammatory comments in CB9-2017 #FailedPoliticianBall #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam harkens back to the days of the Wild Wild West where no law and order existed. #NoSanctuaryHoCo
5. Watch for coming email to sign up for literature drop (no door knocking) this weekend, more tweets, info on Calvin Ball’s request to Foose and HCC president to create safe sanctuary places, rally on January 17 before public hearing.
Share this email with friends, relatives, colleagues, neighbors who are in opposition of Sanctuary bill CB9-2017.
They want to join the list? Tell them to send email to PUSH4HoCo@gmail.com
This is a huge grassroots movement!
There is always strength in numbers. The more individuals that you can rally to your cause, the better.
PUBLIC HEARING LOCATION: George Howard Building, 3430, Court House Drive, Ellicott City, MD 21043
Brad Botwin, Director
Help Save Maryland.org
Tax Deductible Donations to Help Save Maryland are always welcome. Donate by credit card at www.HelpSaveMaryland.org or postal mail your donation to:
Help Save Maryland
PO Box 5742
Rockville, MD 20855