Dear Fellow Opponents of CB9-2017:
Grassroots Action Plan:
1. If not already done, mark your calendar on January 17 to attend a 6:00 pm public hearing at George Howard Building in Ellicott City. Click for Directions
- Wear a red shirt to show unity in opposition.
- Create an opposition sign and bring to the hearing.
- Jon Weinstein is the deciding vote, target him.
- Key places to sit with your signs: left side and front few rows – we want the TV cameras to see the opposition signs.
- Bring 10 friends with you – wear red shirt (if own one).
- PACK the George Howard building with opposition – County Council needs to know Howard Countians will not stand for their disregard of our tax dollars, schools, safety, and disobedience of their oath of office. The supporters will be out in full force – lets overwhelm them!
- 1,000+ people are required on January 17
2. Flood County Council with your voice of opposition: email, call, post on social media:
Jon Weinstein, JWeinstein@howardcountymd.gov (410)313-3110
Calvin Ball, CBBall@howardcountymd.gov (410)-313-2001
Jen Terrasa, JTerrasa@howardcountymd.gov (410) 313-3108
Mary Kay Sigaty, MKSigaty@HowardCountyMD.gov (410)313-2001
Greg Fox, GFox@HowardCountyMD.gov (410)313-2001
You can send a fax to 410-313-3297- Simply send #NoSanctuaryHoCo
3. Thanks to Calvin Ball, illegals will be targeting Howard County as a sanctuary destination. Say No to Howard County Sanctuary!
Here are some easy Tweets to send out or Tweet your own. Use #NoSanctuaryHoCo hashtag in your tweets.
4. Twitter storm.
- Click on the http link below the Tweet.
- It will open up Twitter with the Tweet you select.
- If you are not logged in it will ask you to do so.
- All you have to do is hit Tweet.
@CalvinBallTeam @MaryKaySigaty @HC_JonWeinstein @JenTerrasa RWe aCounty of No law&order? ObeyUr OathOf Office #NoSanctuaryHoCo
Keep HoCo police safe; they have a family too. Call your county councilperson and tell them to vote NO on CB9-2017
GregFox Only Adult in Room standing up4Voters rights& their tax$$. Obeys His Oath Of Office. Call @CalvinBallTeam 2VoteNo #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam legacy he is proud of-No sugar 4you- Tax rain-Ur Taxes 2fund his campaign &Now Ur govt benefits2illegals #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam Has Screwed voters-sugar ban-rain tax-politician tax &now illegals. What has he done for YOU? Nothing! #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam Defying OathOfOffice in support of CB9-2017. Fed&MD law require legal entrance into US. All else is Illegal #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam continues to divide instead of unite. Read his inflammatory comments in CB9-2017 #FailedPoliticianBall #NoSanctuaryHoCo
@CalvinBallTeam harkens back to the days of the Wild Wild West where no law and order existed. #NoSanctuaryHoCo
5. Watch for coming email to sign up for literature drop (no door knocking) this weekend, more tweets, info on Calvin Ball’s request to Foose and HCC president to create safe sanctuary places, rally on January 17 before public hearing.
Share this email with friends, relatives, colleagues, neighbors who are in opposition of Sanctuary bill CB9-2017. They want to join the list? Tell them to send email to PUSH4HoCo@gmail.com.
This is a huge grassroots movement!
There is always strength in numbers. The more individuals that you can rally to your cause, the better.